Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June First!

      Today has been pretty uneventful. Worked early this morning, got off at about 3PM and my stupid car wouldn't start, so Mom came and gave me a jump. Then came home for a bit, went to the thrift store, grocery store, dollar store, and movie store. Now Mom is cooking dinner and there isn't much else to do.One thing that I did find out today, was that my (whether she likes it or not) future mother in-law, said she'd "think about" letting him marry me. I hope she realizes that it will happen one way or another. He told me that he had said to her, "please let me be happy!" and that he also told her that he cannot live without me. I think she'll soon start to realize she doesn't have a choice in the matter, and to just accept me and let him be happy.

No comments: