Monday, June 7, 2010

Back to blogging...

      So I took the weekend off from blogging, but I'm back at it now. I just didn't have the enthusiasm to blog. But, I am back now so I'll try to keep up. Today is weigh day and I'm pleased to say I am down another 1.8lbs! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 199.6! Yay!!! I'm pretty excited to see a '1' in front of my weight! I think I will need to reformulate my goals a bit. I didn't expect to lose so much the first week.

      OK, so I only changed a few goals for now. I didn't have to change them all. Here are the ones I did change:
  • June 21 (First day of Summer): 196.5
  • July 5: 193.5
  • September 25 (Festival of India): 175!!
There are a few in-between July and Sept., but I didn't feel the need to change them, they looked good they way they were.  I made the Sept. 25 goal a big goal, and my reward for it will be buying awesome clothes at the Festival of India. So excited!

      Jaan has finally said that he will tell his dad by the end of the week about me. I'm nervous and at the same time I look forward to it because I will know after that when we will get married, and when I will go to India. So I guess we'll see what happens...

      I finally found a cheap book for Hindi and Bengali phrases (it also has Urdu). I ordered it on eBay, and hopefully it will get here within 2 weeks. Only about $5 with free shipping! But I know that this will only be an aid, and I need to find some books that will actually teach me the basics and beyond. Jaan is supposed to find me some books, so I look forward to those as well.

No comments: