Monday, May 31, 2010

Weigh Day!

      I stepped on the scale this morning and I was pleasantly surprised! I am at 201.4lbs! I lost more than I thought I would. That's a 4.8lb loss! Yay for me! After next week, I will see if I need to reformulate my goals.

      Today was a pretty busy day. I was up early talking to my Jaan, and then I had to be at work at 10AM. Work was pretty busy. At least busy enough to keep me from feeling too down. (just about him being so far away..) Got off at 6PM and ran home to take a shower, then it was off to my Auntie's house for a cookout with some family and a few friends. I did really good and ate some chicken, salad, fruit salad, a tiny bit of baked beans and only a few bites of potato salad. I also got to chat with Jaan a bit then too. Now, I should be in bed, because I have to get up at at least 6AM to go to bed, but I am patiently waiting for a call from him lol. I am quite tired though, I only hope I do not fall asleep before I get to talk to him.

      We are going to start learning french together. We'll be using Livemocha.com for a bit and see how that goes. It seems pretty cool. It supposedly teaches you similar to the way Rosetta Stone teaches. He has also been searching for some materials to help me learn Hindi. I think he is getting excited at the thought of me coming to India. Not just that I will be with him, but he actually wants to show me India. This year can't pass quickly enough! I really look forward to going. I know it will be a HUGE adjustment, and I will be far from home, but I can't help but be excited. Its something so different, and so new to me. Fascinating! I would love to do some photography there. It looks so colorful and alive. *sigh* This will be a long 11 months...

No comments: