Thursday, June 3, 2010

Breaks over...

      After two days of break from walking, we got back at it and went walking at the park yesterday. My shins had stopped hurting and my ankle is almost completely healed, so hopefully I'll be able to start jogging soon. I also started my french lessons on Livemocha.com yesterday. Its kinda similar to spanish and I think that will help me to learn.

       Jaan gave me a website with the Hindi alphabet and numbers. The alphabet looks kinda intimidating! *sigh* Well I do have like a year! I'm off work until the 11th! Ugh its quite annoying. I stayed home today instead of going to work with my mom. I got to chat on Skype with meri jaan. Now I have nothing to do. I've been watching movies and surfing the net. I should be studying my french or hindi for that matter.. lets see if I can get something accomplished...

No comments: