Friday, June 18, 2010

Hmmm..

      Well it doesn't seem like I will reach my goal for Monday. Either I've hit a bit of a plateau, or I'm retaining water in my sore muscles. I'm hoping its the latter. Mom and I went and walked yesterday and it was awful!! My legs were soooo sore, and this time we took a trail that made it even longer! We did 2.97 miles. We didn't end up walking today, but I figure that will probably be good to let our muscles recuperate. We also had dinner at Olive Garden this evening. When our waitress brought the bread sticks to the table, we told here to just take them back because we weren't going to eat them, so that was a great choice. I had one bowl of the Zuppa Toscana, which is the same thing I always have haha. I also had about 3 plates of their awesome salad too. So I am sure that the soup had a ton of sodium, but I will just continue to drink my water and hope I don't retain too much. I'm worried I will lose the next weigh in because of the scale not wanting to budge. But hey, who knows, I could be pleasantly surprised. No real plans for tomorrow, but I will make it a point to go and walk the trails tomorrow.

      I've been looking over all of my Hindi books. I've got 3 now and I'm starting to recognize just a few words. The biggest problem I have and I think I will continue to have, is pronunciation. It's tough. But, I suppose practice makes perfect, and I have plenty of time to practice.

      Mom and I are also going to be sewing our own dresses. We'll probably work on them tomorrow. We went and picked out some fabric and patterns after dinner. I have never made a dress before, and I've made only one thing (kinda successfully) out of a pattern. I really like the fabric, and If I can't figure a dress out, I'll try a skirt or shirt.

Well I am practically falling asleep on my keyboard.. gonna go catch some Zs..

No comments: