Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Losing...

      ...Motivation. Not to lose the weight, or to go for walks, but I'm losing motivation to write on this blog. I think its because I'm really down at the moment. It has only been two weeks, and already it feels like it has been a month since Jaan left. He suggested I take some sort of class or do something to keep me busy. I need to continue to paint. I will have to remember to get some paint tomorrow. I'll be having lunch with my best friend, who I havn't seen in months, so I'll have her take me to the craft store. I'll have to post pictures of some of my more recent paintings tomorrow.

      Mom and I went for our walk again today. I'm glad that she is keeping up with it and still has the motivation to keep going with me. We also went to a Restaurant/Bar with some family for my cousin's boyfriend's birthday. I was soo good. I had unsweetened tea that I sweetened with Splenda, and a side salad. Now Mom is cooking some grilled chicken. We'll watch some movies and I'll wait for meri jaan to call.

No comments: