Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorry!! I've been slacking :-/

      OK, so its been a week since my last post. I suck. Today's weigh-in sucked too. I weighed in this morning at 199.8lbs. Soooo frustrating, but I can really only blame myself. I slacked off a little last week. Especially because Mom and I went down to NC. We camped out one night and then stayed at a hotel the next. Plus, I went and saw old friends and had beer. BUT, I am not trying to make excuses. I will just have to try all the harder this week. Mom and I started our new DVD, The Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout. It is INSANE. I was dying! Though, I will say that it is an incredible workout! My heart rate was up the whole time and I sweat like crazy. There is an option to do a 6-week program. Week 1-2 is the same. Workouts from Monday-Saturday. The front of the case claims that you can lose up to 32lbs in 6 weeks, I highly doubt I will, but I am going to give it my all. I'm not going to let myself make excuses this week. If I work, I can do it before or after work. I think this is how I need to go about his whole thing. One week at a time. So here we go... Biggest Loser week 1... NO MORE EXCUSES!

Photobucket

No comments: