Thursday, June 10, 2010

After a loooong break, its back to work :-/

      I realize that it has been since Monday that I last posted. Not that it truly matters I guess. The only one who reads this is Jaan. *shrug* I've been doing really well with eating still. I'm slacking just slightly on the water, and we havn't been for our walk in what feels like forever. I'm hoping that we can fit it in tomorrow after I get off work. I am REALLY NOT looking forward to getting up in the morning! Hell, I should be sleeping now..

      I also havn't gotten much done with French or Hindi. Although I can count from 1-10 in Hindi now. Ek, do, teen, char, paanch, chey, saat, aath, nou, das. Oh, and zero is shunya. I did manage to summon the enthusiasm to paint again. I finished two this week, and have sketches for more. I hope that I will be able to start them. I plan to start one of them on Sunday. If I don't finish though, I don't know when I will be able to. There is soooo much stuff I need to do next week. Get a new license, replacement title, plates/tags, inspection, and insurance.. I am going to be pretty good friends with the local DMV by the time I get all this crap sorted out.

No comments: