Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Three, and still going!!

      Finished day 3 today! It sucked again but I finished! I guess you know that its a good workout if you want to  collapse into the fetal position because all your muscles are burning. I will say that my right knee has started to hurt, but I think it may be because I balance better with my right leg, so I put more on it. My little sis joined us today and tried to do the whole thing. She had to stop on the last circuit because she said she was going to throw up. I felt the same way when I did it the first time.

      I also got Wii Fit Plus today! I really really like it. It has great stuff for balance, yoga, strength training, and a few aerobic exercises. Its not all that intense, but I really enjoy the yoga. It makes you stretch all your muscles. It also tracks your weight, BMI, and you can even enter your waist measurement in. I measured at 46" today. Its definitely not a replacement for actual exercise, but its fun. I think I weighed 197.7 on it today.

Photobucket

Not much painting or Hindi learning lately. I need to do some of that tomorrow. I am going to Mom's office, so I should be able to get something done.

1 comment:

India-bound said...

OK, so for some reason, my posts all have wacky times. It says this one was at 5:52pm, when it was more like 8:45ish lol. So please disregard them.