Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its 2:05AM... I should be sleeping...

      But I am not tired yet. Well we FINALLY got back to the park to walk. I'm happy to report that my ankle was healed enough so that I could run!!! We did intervals of jogging/running and walking. I'm really excited about it and I feel like I got a good workout. Since I was up, I watched 2 episodes of The Biggest Loser, Season 9 on Hulu. I realize that their weight loss is very unrealistic, but I still feel inspired watching it. Although, I have the best inspiration already, every little push helps. Now that we're back to walking at the park, I'm hoping for better results on the scales too. We also decided to start our own little biggest loser's club. So far, it consists of me, Mom, my cousin K, and friend N. Each week we will all put $5 in a pot. Whoever loses the biggest % of weight loss at the end of the week wins the money. That is potentially $20 per week! I decided that If I did win at all, I am going to put that money aside and save it for clothes from the Festival of India. I'm really looking forward to getting some kurtis and a sari. If I can't afford the sari, then at least a few nice kurtis. Hopefully by the time that comes around, I will be 23ish lbs lighter!

      Another thing I have to look forward to by the end of this week, is that a friend is sending me another Hindi book that is accompanied by two audio CDs, and the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I'm mostly excited about the book more than anything really lol. I really want to dive in deeper to Hindi. I'm not getting very far right now.


OK, better at least try to get to bed...

No comments: