Monday, June 21, 2010

Weigh-in: Gain :(

      BUT, I only gained .2lbs. So I'm at 199.  I'm switching up what I am doing though. Today I started counting calories. I'm aiming for 1600/day this week, and I'll see how that works for me. I bought a set of weights today. They can get up to 40lbs. I also got a DVD: Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout. So I'm going to try those out and see how I do.

      Tomorrow, Mom and I are getting up and going to NC to pick up some of my and Jaan's stuff that we left there. My ex is getting ready to move, so if I don't get that stuff now, I'll never see it again. Instead of shelling out a bunch of mulah for a motel room, we decided to stay at a campground and just sleep in a tent. I don't mind, I like camping. Plus, there are trails that we can hike on to get some exercise in while we're away. Looking forward to seeing some friends, not the ride though lol.

No comments: