Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Month, New Goals...

      Another month has passed, and a new month begins! With a new month, comes new goals, because I obviously didn't make my last goal. So, my goals for this month are as follows:
  • July 5-197lbs
  • July 12-"Overweight" BMI of 29.9-194lbs
  • July 31-189lbs
  • Workout with The Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout DVD 6 days/week
  • Use the Wii Fit Plus everyday
      I decided to just make my goals at the beginning of every month, rather than all at once for the next few months. That way, if I do miss/surpass my goals, I can make new ones the next month to go for. 

      As I said yesterday, I am at Mom's office today. I am trying to summon the enthusiasm to paint, but I don't think I have some of the tools I need to do some of the paintings I had planned. I really need my exacto knife, but it was left at home. I may just do some sketching or doodling. We are leaving here early today around 1 o'clock or so, because Mom needs to help my Aunt with shopping for my Uncle's big Birthday/4th of July weekend bash. His birthday is on Sunday, but apparently they are partying the whole weekend. (Quick side-note... I don't think I wrote about this before, but we started our own little Biggest Losers' Club, that includes me, Mom, my Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins. Our first weigh in was last Monday, and according to her Wii Fit {which is what we are all weighing on} I had lost 3.7lbs that last week. I don't know how accurate that was because I had worn different clothing both times. My Aunt won with a loss of like 7.1 lbs. Everyone else at least had a loss. Mom was the one with the smallest loss of 0.7lbs. My littlest sis decided to join us so she did her starting weight then. Anyway, since everyone is partying and drinking this weekend, they will be eating tons of food and drinking alcohol... gaining lots of weight muahahaha! I will probably be the only sober one, and I hope to win next Monday's weigh in!)

      Oh, also, I weighed on the Wii Fit Plus this morning. I was wearing the same clothes as I did yesterday, (which I will be doing every time) and it said I had lost 0.2lbs. Not bad!

No comments: