Monday, July 19, 2010

Weigh Day...No Loss :(

      I am still at 194lbs today. I am trying to stay positive and look at the bright side. I mean, at least I didn't gain! I know what it was though. I didn't work out last week, maybe one or two days. I also drank waaaaay too much (alcohol) one night this week, so that was my bad too. So, I'm getting back into exercising today. I'm just going to start week three today since I didn't do much of it last week. I lost focus this week and it makes me mad at myself. Its been 7 weeks and I've only lost 12lbs! That is unacceptable! So, this week on the days that I work in the morning, I will workout as soon as I get home. On days that I work at night, I will workout as soon as I wake up. If I don't have work, I will workout in the evenings. I am going to do this!

1 comment:

Amy said...

How have you been? Hows the weight loss coming along? Hope your doing well!