Friday, July 16, 2010

192

      That is what I saw on the scale this morning! I know its not weigh-day yet, but I was happy. I havn't worked out in three days :(. On Monday evening, I was in awful pain. I think I had a pinched nerve in my back. I couldn't stand up straight, and felt like I could barely breathe! I am better now. I was upset that I had to skip workouts, but I didn't want to do that again! I know I have to get back at it, and I will do so tonight.

      Its been since Monday since I've written and not much is really going on. I've eaten pretty well, aside from having a bunch of Indian food a few days ago, but I think I was still on plan. I've been making a bunch of stenciled t-shirts with freezer paper and fabric paint. I will post pics tonight. Still not much Hindi learning. I really need to jump back into that too.

No comments: