Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grilled is Good :D

So for the past two nights, I've made dinner on the grill. Last night I grilled some onions, zucchini, squash, tomatoes and turkey sausage. Doesn't it look YUMMY!
Photobucket

Tonight's dinner was grilled squash, onions, zucchini-over brown rice, turkey burgers, and bruschetta. I had eaten almost all of my veggies and rice before I remembered to take a pic lol...
Photobucket

      Workout was a little late this evening, but I got it done all the same! Tomorrow I am going to have Indian food with a friend. I will have to make sure that I set aside a good amount of calories, because I LOVE Indian food. (Though not as much as I love a certain Indian! lol)

      Other than all that, today was a pretty uneventful day. Ate pretty well, drank plenty of water, exercised. Not much else going on...

1 comment:

Amy said...

MMMM, those look delish!