Friday, July 2, 2010

Rollercoaster day.. and not the fun kind!

      Today has just been one of those days, but the good part is, I know why!!! I've been PMSing and having these crazy mood swings! One moment I'll be fine, then the next, I'll be pissed off, and then I'll be crying my eyes out! UGH! Its quite annoying. The sucky thing is, I don't have a room of my own to go and sulk and be alone in. I have to either go to the bathroom (which I did, to have a good cry) or sit out on the couch/bed. Right now I'm in one of those moods where I don't want to do anything. I even decided not to go to my Aunt's with my Mom and Sis because I just didn't want to be around all of them. At least this craziness has not led me to make bad decisions and choices today. I ate pretty well today. I had Mongolian bbq for lunch, but i loaded my bowl with good stuff like chicken, tofu, veggies, and their sauces were all pretty low cal. Mine was mainly their teriyaki sauce, which has like 30 cals per serving. I also had brown rice instead of white and lettuce bowls instead of tortillas. The only thing is it was probably high in sodium, so I made sure to drink plenty of water. I also didn't skip out on my workout! I am happy to report Day 5 is complete. Just gotta do tomorrow's workout before I go to work, and I get Sunday off!

      I got some B12 supplements while I was out today. Its supposed to boost your metabolism and give you energy. I've heard of people getting B12 injections to help them to lose weight, so who knows, maybe it will help. 

No comments: