Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How could I forget?!?!???

      Somehow I forgot to workout yesterday. I know what you may be thinking, 'forgot'? Suuuure ya did. You just didn't want to do it. But that is not the case at all yesterday. I was apparently really distracted yesterday, and was soooo mad at myself when I figured out I had forgotten to workout. I've decided to just stop worrying so much. Instead of skipping it, I am doing yesterday's workout today, today's will be tomorrow and so on till I get to Sunday (my normal day off of workout) which will end up being my Saturday. So basically I won't get a day off from working out this week because I was a dummy and forgot yesterday. I'll still finish on time though, so I'm happy.

      I must be getting near the end of my TOM too. I got on the scale this morning at it said I had lost 3+lbs since yesterday. Must be all the water I was retaining! I'm just glad to see it moving again. I found some older pics from September 14, 2009. I was around 217lbs. I took some on the 4th, so here is the comparison..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the pics of the shirts I was stenciled yesterday...
`Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway.. I'm going to finish up watching this movie and then workout!

No comments: