Monday, July 5, 2010

Crazy weekend, but back on track!

      Lets do a little replay of the weekend... Saturday I got up and we walked 2 miles to my Aunt's house. I then drove her car home and worked out for about 20-25 minutes and didn't have time to finish it all because I was going to be late for work if I did. BUT, I don't feel bad because I'm pretty sure I was close to being done anyway, and plus, we had waked 2 miles lol. I did pretty good about eating on Saturday, but I had also started my TOM that afternoon, so that sucked. Then on Sunday, I started off eating well, then ate somethings I probably shouldn't have.. no wait, not probably, I just shouldn't have eaten them at all! I also had some shots and a couple beers. So that was a bad choice as well, but I'm not beating myself up about it.

      So, I get up this morning and weigh first on my regular scale (naked). It says 201.6. That sucked, but I figured, I did eat off plan last night and I am also probably retaining water from both TOM and drinking last night. Then I get on the Wii Fit Plus, and it tells me I weigh 199.5(clothed). I've been trying to do research and find out how accurate the Wii Fit balance board is at measuring weight. I've gotten mixed reviews, but, I've heard a lot saying it is quite accurate and if you are using it on carpet, the foot extensions are a MUST. I use it on carpet that is pretty thin and quite flat, and I do have the extensions on. So, I've decided to start weighing myself on the Wii Fit for my weigh days, as well as everyday when I do the body test and yoga and etc. So today will be recorded as 199.5lbs.

      Work today 1-9. Not really looking forward to it, but I am going to get up shortly and workout before I have to get ready. I'm on Day 7! I'm sticking with this! I HAVE to get rid of this weight. Not only for me, but for my Jaan. He still hasn't told his dad about me. I'm so nervous about that. I don't want him to rush into telling him, but I don't want it to take forever! I also need to get to work on some Hindi learning! I am slacking and need to get on that.

OK, just about workout time.... If anyone actually reads this, have a good day!

    

No comments: