Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Plan for Exercise...

      I've always seen different people discussing this on forums, but never took a look at it until now. I plan to start the 'Couch to 5K' on Monday. If you've never heard of it, its a 9 week program that supposedly helps you go from short intervals of walking and jogging, to jogging 5 kilometers without stopping. 9 weeks! Wow! Looks easy enough, and I have GOT to start some kind of exercise program. So, If I start this Monday, the 31st, I will finish by July 30th! You can check out the program here: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

      Tomorrow morning, jaan will get on a plane and fly to New York, and then tomorrow evening, he will fly to India. He is my inspiration, or 'thinspiration' if you prefer. I've tried dieting and losing weight several times before, but I feel like this time is different, because I actually have something to work towards and look forward to. I want to be thinner for him, for his mother, to wear beautiful Indian clothing, and also just to feel better about myself. He is planning on losing weight, so I can't let him slim down and remain as big as a whale. Jaan e-mailed me some pictures that a friend of his took of us. I was so disgusted when I saw them. All I kept thinking was, 'Am I really that big?! Do I really look like that?!?'. Pictures like that also inspire me to lose the weight. I believe it is possible to do it in 6 months, but... my goals from my previous post, are spaced out for I think 10 months. If the weight starts falling off, I will reformulate my goals. 

No comments: