Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Setting Goals...

     So today, I accompanied my mom to her work. Not much to do at home and I won't be tempted to eat bad stuff, not that I really have much desire to. Granted, there isn't much to do here either, but there is a computer with a HUGE monitor... much better than the tiny netbook I normally use. I decided to set some goals and even printed up a neat chart to record weights on. So my goals for the next 10 months are as follows:
  1. June 21st-First day of summer!: 198.2
  2. July 5th-Day after Independence Day: 195
  3. August 7th-5 month anniversary: 188
  4. September 6th-Lil Sis's birthday: 182
  5. September 25th-Festival of India: 178
  6. October 31st-Halloween: 173
  7. November 29th-Monday after Thanksgiving: 168
  8. December 27th-Monday after Christmas: 164
  9. January 17th-Random day lol: 160
  10. February 14th-Valentine's Day: 156
  11. March 7th-1 yr anniversary and my jaan's birthday!!: 150!
      I thought I'd give an explaination of what the days are. I usually dont like to have just a random day. I like to have an event or something to work toward. I also gave myself a little more room during Thanksgiving and Christmas in case I don't lose as much as I want to lol.

     Tonight, I think I will make some kind of Indian food. I'm thinking about Aloo Gobi or Cashew Chicken, but I'm not sure just yet. I did discover a really neat-looking festival held at the capitol city. Its called 'Festival of India' and the pictures on the website look so cool. It will give me a chance to buy a sari! Jaan and I were trying to find places locally that sold sarees, but we could never find them. Its also not until September 25-26th, so that will give me time to slim down a bit. Definitely something I'm looking forward to!

No comments: