Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Last Meal"

      Right now I'm enjoying the last bit of real sugar I will have in a loooong time. My 'last meal' of sorts is a big slice of New York style cheese cake, Mmmm! I am really excited to start eating right though. My mom started her garden a week or so ago, and the vegetables are already growing very fast. She has planted tomatoes, onions, peppers, cucumbers, green beans, squash, and zucchini. I look forward to using it all. Since my jaan has introduced me to Indian food, I realize that you can have awesome and tasty food without using a lot of salt. Its all about the spices. I never really used many spices in my cooking, and when I told my jaan that I wanted to start making Indian food, he brought me all his spices to cook with. He also plans to lose some weight when he goes back home to India. We'll be a couple of sexay people :P

No comments: